In-house exhibition 2019 | #MadeForYOU
From 11 to 15 November 2019, Bimatec Soraluce presented its holistic know-how in machining technology. As in previous years, the traditional in-house exhibition was a crowd puller and the Limburg company welcomed almost 300 visitors.
On more than 2,100 square meters, the visitors could find everything for a competitive production. Live demonstrations on 11 machines of the different ranges presented the latest developments and patented technologies of the machine tool manufacturer.
- The multitasking centers TA-M and TR-M 35 with the “All in one” package – milling, turning and grinding on one machine
- The new simultaneous indexing milling head for 5-axis machining
- The Portal Milling and Turning Center PMG 12000 from the new Portal P range
- The patented active damping solution “Dynamic Workpiece Stabilizer DWS“ for elimination of vibrations during machining of instable workpieces
- The patented and award-winning VSET system for measuring and aligning raw components based on 3D vision technology
At the in-house exhibition, the company concentrated on integrated manufacturing solutions for holistic processes. Bimatec Soraluce always develops all solutions with a view to the entire value chain of the customer according to the product philosophy #MadeForYOU.
On the Day of Schools, the company welcomed over 70 students this year who used the day to inform themselves about the latest developments in their profession. The company organized special tours with live demonstrations for the students and presented itself as an attractive employer.
Bimatec Soraluce is known for its many years of experience and competence in machining technology and is able to meet even the highest precision requirements.
The visitors were enthusiastic about the pioneering technology solutions presented and used the event to exchange experiences with experts from the industry.