CUSTOMIZED TECHNOLOGY CYCLES
A machine control system is good only if it is optimally used. Frequently, control systems ignore the requirements of production and the daily work of the machine operators and thereby achieve no added value.
Our TECHNOLOGY CYCLES are the result of intensive discussions with users. Based on this knowledge, we have developed practice-oriented manufacturer cycles, additional softkeys, diagnostic masks, and apps for easier programming and operation of SORALUCE machines. Each individual control technology drastically simplifies the daily machining of workpieces.
- Simple programming at the machine assisted by help screens and dialogue guidance
- Using optimized milling and drilling technologies reduces the machining time
- Multi-pass of radii or angled surfaces without external programming
- Special cycles can be programmed on request
- Special drilling cycles
- Tapmatic tapping
- Helical, radius ,chamfer and conical milling
- Datum position offset calculations of the rotation axis and the linear axis of a rotary and travelling table
- Kinematic correction of the table center point
- Complete datum position offset calculation of a tilting axis of a rotary and travelling table
We understand the high demands placed on machine operators and have therefore developed all our control technologies together with them.
Frank Jung, Head of Technology Division